Smart Cities Australia Summit
Strategy, technology and innovation for smart, sustainable and resilient cities
The Smart Cities Australia Summit is one of eight summits held at the Connect EXPO.
Smart Cities are as much about the new urban technologies that help manage cities more efficiently as about changing people’s and institutions’ frameworks and the processes that make cities work better.
The Smart Cities Australia Summit brings together 250+ leaders from the public and private sector to engage in an active dialogue about their city based initiatives using the latest urban technologies, new emerging business models and best practice strategies.
It has a particular focus on energy, smart and collaborative cities, mobility and transport, city resilience and security and showcase the partnerships and technologies that are enabling smart cities.
With a combination of strategic, thought-leadership presentations and international and Australian case studies, the summit will provide you with access to the people and ideas to make your city “smarter”.
- Hear from the people driving initiatives at the world’s leading smart cities
- Explore the cutting-edge innovations reshaping the world’s urban areas
- Gain insights into how to deal with infrastructure and transportation system challenges
- See how collaboration between industry, government and academia is solving city problems
- Learn how to stimulate economic development through better investment, planning and design
- Network with industry decision makers who are working to create the future of our cities
World Leading Speakers include:
Who Should Attend?
- Mayors/City Officials
- Urban Planners
- Venture capitalists
- Sustainability/ Energy Efficiency Consultants
- Academics and Researchers
- Tech Experts and Innovators
- Government and urban policy professionals
Request speaking and sponsorship information
- Do you have any suggestions regarding speakers?
- Are you interested in securing a high profile speaking role for one of your executives?
- Do you want to align your brand with a specific Roundtable topic?
- Want to mix it up with industry leaders and share your views through an interactive panel discussion?
If so, please contact email@example.com or call +61 2 8908 8505