This stream addresses the evolution of business models as companies adapt to the digital age. Agility, innovation and consumer-led initiatives are high on the agenda and will be discussed in this forum by leaders in operations, technology and strategy from startups, SMEs, large national organisations and multinationals.
Discover how collaboration tools, automation and digitalisation and other worktech innovations will help you to engage your workforce, ensure your organisation is prominent in the market and ultimately delivers exceptional products and services.
Chief Executive Officer, Innovation in the Wild
DR AMANDA CAPLES
Lead Scientist, Victorian State Government
Senior Director, Analytics and Information Management, Boeing
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AGENDA
Who should attend:
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Head of Strategy
- Discover technologies and methodologies that will make your business more efficient
- Understand the difference between change management and transformation in terms of business impact.
- Discover how other change leaders adapt and adopt new strategies to address continuous and complex change.
- Create an agile, data driven business that is responsive to market demands
- summitline your operations to maximise return from your technology and human capital
Wednesday, 29 March 2017
11:10 | Creating a Culture of Autonomous Innovation
- How to win grants and support from the Federal Government for R&D
- Let you team try, fail and try again
- Creating a flat team structure for the benefit of innovation
Professor Amanda Caples, Lead Scientist, Victorian State Government
11:50 | Case Study: How Boeing are Leveraging the Data it Collects from Connected Devices
- Implementing an effective IoT environment for data collection
- How is Boeing bringing together disparate data sets for greater business insight?
- Examples of IoT being used to enhance data analytics at Boeing
Harish Rao, Senior Director, Analytics and Information Management, Boeing
12:10 | How Big Business Can Leverage Startup Innovation
- Realise the imminent gains of investing in startups
- Fail-fast benefits of advancing your business
- Startup confidently- someone has to be the best
Alan Dee, Chief Executive Officer, Innovation in the Wild
12:30 | Case Study: How Roy Hill is Optimising its Iron Ore Mining, Rail and Port Operations
- Enabling remote Lidar scanning, thermal scanning and live streaming of centre operations
- Reducing the need for manual maintenance and site visits
- Driving down operational costs and increasing hours of activity
Barry Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Roy Hill Holdings