Connected Government Summit
Strategy, technology and innovation for a more open, agile and reponsive public sector
The 3rd annual Connected Government Summit brings together Federal, State and Local Government strategy and technology leaders, to examine the digital technologies at the heart of public service transformation, growth and innovation.
It will address how to leverage technology to achieve an engaged citizenry, a collaborative service ecosystem, deliver open and insight driven services and build resilient mission-critical infrastructure.
This is where government learns how to leverage ICT solutions to transform and modernise their department or agency.
- Hear leaders from federal and state government departments and agencies
- Learn about successful digital transformation programs
- Understand how best to integrate shared services across digital platforms
- Discover best practice for open government programs
- Learn how to protect networks and services from cyber attacks
- Hear how invest effectively in public sector ICT and digital procurement
- Gain insight into developing Agile systems in government departments and agencies
- Understand how to enhance mobility and accessibility to staff and citizens
World Leading Speakers include:
- Heads of departments/business units
- ICT Manager
- Manager Information Services
- Security Managers
- Project Officer
- Head of Procurement
- Head of corporate services
- Head of communications
Federal, State & Local Government
Request speaking and sponsorship information
- Do you have any suggestions regarding speakers?
- Are you interested in securing a high profile speaking role for one of your executives?
- Do you want to align your brand with a specific Roundtable topic?
- Want to mix it up with industry leaders and share your views through an interactive panel discussion?
If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8908 8505