CONNECTED EDUCATION SUMMIT
The 2nd annual Connected Education Summit is organised by the same team that organises EduTECH (Brisbane) and the National FutureSchools Expo (Sydney). This one day summit is one of 10 parallel conferences taking place at the giant CONNECT EXPO.
The Connected Education Summit is a strategic-level, business-meets-policy conference which brings together leaders from four key areas (education + industry/business + government + tech sector) to discuss the role each needs to play to ensure that today’s students are ready for tomorrow’s increasingly globally-competitive digital world.
Benefits for Attending:
- Hear how industry, education and Government can collaborate to build the skill-set needed in next decade?
- Understand Australia’s challenges in building a STEM focussed future
- Learn how to increase interest in STEM subjects?
- See how technology is disrupting current education (and business) models
- Drive female interest in STEM subjects
- Understand business opportunities for tech companies
- Hear how Australia can maximise benefit from the digital age
- Uncover the value of STEM to the broader Australian community
World Leading Speakers include:
Who should attend?
Discussion topics include:
Request speaking and sponsorship information
- Do you have any suggestions regarding speakers?
- Are you interested in securing a high profile speaking role for one of your executives?
- Do you want to align your brand with a specific Roundtable topic?
- Want to mix it up with industry leaders and share your views through an interactive panel discussion?
If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8908 8505